Book a place on our special course and learn Italian in Sardinia and Tuscany. Find out about our special offer and watch the video!
- Intensive course of 20 hours from Monday to Friday at Pisa
- Discovering the wonders of Pisa. Photography walk through the Old Town. You can also choose one of the following free-time activities*:
A guided tour of Lucca
B guided tour of Florence
C wine lesson (with tasting)
D linguistic aperitif
- Intensive course of 20 hours from Monday to Friday at Cagliari
- Guided tour of the Old Town of Cagliari. You can also choose one of the following free-time activities*:
A guided tour of Nora (Phoenician, Punic and Roman archaeological site)
B Beach tour (Villasimius or Chia)
C a special lesson of 1.5 hours (regarding, for example, art, culture, traditions or literature)
D excursion to the “Sella del Diavolo” (a place of natural beauty at the start of the Poetto, Cagliari's 7 kilometre-long beach)
Not enough for you? Don't worry! We have a weekly calendar of activities with plenty of other things to see and do. You can choose to do the extra activities** not included in the special course package.
Getting from one city to the other is easy and cheap! Thanks to low-cost airline Ryanair, every day there is at least one, and sometimes two, flights between the two cities.
The Cagliari–Pisa Special Course has a duration of 2 weeks and the total cost (including the services listed above) is 540 Euros.
To enrol, follow these simple steps:
- choose whether to start in Pisa or Cagliari
- enrol and make the payment of 270 euros to One World Cagliari by clicking here
- enrol and make the payment of 270 euros to ILM Pisa by clicking here
After making both bookings, you will receive confirmation of registration on the special course. Please note that registration in a single school does not confirm your participation on this course.
Live a unique experience in two wonderful Italian regions!